We clean our hotel to ensure safety and comfort for our guests. Our measures include:
• Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms.
• Daily cleaning of guest rooms might not be considered in case we suspect of any infected guest.
• Frequent sanitisation of high-contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception
balcony and public areas.
• Hand sanitisers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel reception and breakfast room.
• Infrared thermometer available at front desk to conduct temperature checks of our guests upon
request, in certain jurisdictions and subject to availability.
• Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests upon request, subject to availability.
We care for our guests and employees by introducing additional measures to safeguard their wellbeing. Our employees have been briefed on the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and local health authorities. They are ready to render assistance to any guest that may feel unwell.
We welcome you to our hotel with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. While the COVID-19 outbreak is a precipitously changing and fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued guest.